Monday, September 19, 2005

Just wait until...

We have a new 4th grade class this year comprised of gifted and talented fourth graders, 2 or 3 from each elementary school in the district. There are 3 students who were in my school last year and are used to all the centers. I thought that these three might be disappointed because I chose to open centers slowly since so many students were new to the choices. Wow, did they create a buzz over the centers to come. "Just wait until you see when puppets opens, and when weaving opens, we even did sewing last year!" from one eager young lady. I could tell she had been saving up ideas all summer just waiting for me to provide the supplies and encouragement for her to realize them. Her enthusiasm spread until the room a buzz with future ideas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home